Data provided by UCSF Profiles
, powered by CTSI
- Hernandez S, Nnamani Silva ON, Lin MYC, Kim EH, Sosa JA, Campbell AR, O'Sullivan PS, Roman SA. Near-Peer Learning During the Surgical Clerkship: A Way to Facilitate Learning After a 15-Month Preclinical Curriculum. J Surg Educ. 2020 Sep 12. View in PubMed
- Nnamani Silva ON, Hernandez S, Kim EH, Kim AS, Gosnell J, Roman SA, Lin MYC. Surgery Clerkship Curriculum Changes at an Academic Institution during the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Surg Educ. 2020 Aug 17. View in PubMed
- View in PubMed, Kim EH, O'Sullivan PS, Chern H. Using Technological Advances to Improve Surgery Curriculum: Experience With a Mobile Application. J Surg Educ. 2018 Jul - Aug; 75(4):1087-1095.
- Isaacson D, Green C, Topp K, Kim EH, O'Sullivan P.. Med Ed Portal. Guided Laparoscopic Video Tutorials for Medical Student Instruction in Abdominal Anatomy. 2017. View in PubMed
- View in PubMed, , Wyles SM, O'Sullivan PS, Kim EH, Chern H. Evaluation of a Surgery-Based Adjunct Course for Senior Medical Students Entering Surgical Residencies. J Surg Educ. 2016 Jul-Aug; 73(4):631-8.
- Vaughn CJ, Kim E, O'Sullivan P, Huang E, Lin MY, Wyles S, Palmer SJ, Pierce JL, Chern H.. American Journal of Surgery. Peer Video Review and Feedback Improve Performance in Basic Surgical Skills. 2016; (211):355-60. View in PubMed
- Huang E, Wyles SM, Chern H, Kim E, O'Sullivan P. From novice to master surgeon: improving feedback with a descriptive approach to intraoperative assessment. Am J Surg. 2016 Jul; 212(1):180-7. View in PubMed
- Huang E, Chern H, O'Sullivan P, Cook B, McDonald E, Palmer B, Liu T, Kim E. A better way to teach knot tying: a randomized controlled trial comparing the kinesthetic and traditional methods. Am J Surg. 2014 Oct; 208(4):690-4. View in PubMed
- Chern H, Sheu L, O'Sullivan P, Kim EH.. Home Video Curriculum for Basic Surgical Skills. Med Ed Portal. 2014. View in PubMed
- Beard JH, O'sullivan P, Palmer BJ, Qiu M, Kim EH. Peer assisted learning in surgical skills laboratory training: a pilot study. Med Teach. 2012; 34(11):957-9. View in PubMed
- Kobayashi SA, Jamshidi R, O'Sullivan P, Palmer B, Hirose S, Stewart L, Kim EH. Bringing the skills laboratory home: an affordable webcam-based personal trainer for developing laparoscopic skills. J Surg Educ. 2011 Mar-Apr; 68(2):105-9. View in PubMed
- Molloy JW, Kim E, Mahadevan U. Do Side-by-Side Anastomoses Decrease the Risk of Recurrence in Crohn's Disease?. 2010. View in PubMed
- Kim E, Hwang JM, Garcia-Aguilar J. . Clinical Colorectal Cancer. Local excision for rectal carcinoma. 2008; (7):376-85. View in PubMed
- Kim EH, Hoge SG, Lightner AM, Grady EF, Coelho AM, Kirkwood KS. Activation of nociceptive neurons in T9 and T10 in cerulein pancreatitis. J Surg Res. 2004 Apr; 117(2):195-201. View in PubMed
- Maa J, Grady EF, Yoshimi SK, Drasin TE, Kim EH, Hutter MM, Bunnett NW, Kirkwood KS.
. Surgery. Substance P is a determinant of lethality in diet-induced hemorrhagic pancreatitis in mice. 2000; 232-9. View in PubMed
- Kirkwood KS, Kim EH, He XD, Calaustro EQ, Domush C, Yoshimi SK, Grady EF, Maa J, Bunnett NW, Debas HT.
. Substance P inhibits pancreatic exocrine secretion via a neural mechanism. Am J Physiol. 1999; (277):314-20. View in PubMed
- Chern H, Finlayson E, Gibbs L, Kim EH, Garcia-Aguilar J, Varma M.. Evaluation of Ertapenem Use as a Perioperative Antibiotic in Colorectal Surgery. View in PubMed